QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Politics and Great Weather!
Tuesday, again? Christ. It seems like it was just Tuesday a week ago.

Anyway, I drove to work today since the co-worker is leaving early to take a kid to the doctor. But, that's okay. If I had to hand pick a day to drive in, today would be it. It's supposed to be waaaaaarm - like in the lower 70's!! And I drove the 'Stang today so I'm hoping it'll be warm enough for a top down drive on the way home. I'm not holding my breath though.

So, over the weekend, I'm flipping through the channels on the TV and, of course, there's, like, a million channels and nothing on so I paused at some show with Bill Mahr (I think is his name?). Anyway, it was a Bush/Republican bashing session (of course) with Roseanne and the Dixie Twits. I think everybody is entitled to an opinion, unless said opinion is just a bunch of bull shit. When did it become so popular for celebrities to have to voice their opinions on things that they are so obviously not educated in? Now, I'm not for one party - I think the two party system in this country just stinks, however, that doesn't mean that every idiot with an opinion should get on TV and voice their opinion. I mean, what is written on their FAG Card (Film Actor's Guild - or is it SAG - Screen Actors Guild? I always get them confused) that:

A) You must at all times bash whatever political party is in office at the time unless:
B) They are democrats, in which case invite me to the White House for a party and keep your mouth shut

Really, I can't wait for a democratic president. It'll be refreshing to see how bad they can screw the country up - since they have all the answers you know.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:18 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates