QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Continuing Education for Idiots
I was so fucking tired when I got up this morning. And I really shouldn't have been, considering I fell asleep watching TV at about 9:30pm last night. So, it's not due to lack of sleep. I think it's due to lack of interest.

We have to do our continuing education materials today - a requirement for the type of license I have for my job. Which is mostly a joke. You have to read this workbook that is written for an 8 year old then answer the questions at the back of the book then submit the answers along with the annual fee for license renewal. I mean, seriously, if you can't pass this open book, multiple choice test at the end then, really, maybe you're just too stupid to live. It's made mostly for people who still have to put a big L on one shoe and a big R on the other in order to get themselves dressed in the morning. But, one thing it does mean is that me, my co-worker, and the boss' wife get to diss the office for a few hours to go complete this monstrous joke of a requirement. So, that in itself makes it all worth it in the end.


Of course I did nothing last night but watch TV and have a few drinks. Watched Hero's, which is finally getting pretty fucking interesting. You know, save the cheerleader, save the world. At least now, after last night's episode, I finally understand what that all means.

Oh, fuck!! I just remembered!! I haven't returned the movies I rented from Blockbuster two weeks ago!! I'm shocked as shit that I haven't gotten any calls from them reminding me that I forgot. I haven't even had a chance to watch one of the movies (Running with Scissors). Does it suck and should I return it or should I hang onto it one more day and actually watch it?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:40 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sue,
    Know what you mean about the education bs. I had to sit through a recertification course for 3 1/2 hours yesterday (Tues). Then when they gave the test, the instructor went through all the answers verbally AND they were on the last page of the test. Go figure. I think it's all a $ game.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates