QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Fucking Winter
Holy fucking hell this morning sucked so much ass I can't even put it into words.

It took me 2 hours to get to work. Traffic was at a stand still, snow was flying, the wind was blowing. Fuck!

And very late this afternoon is the office move. I don't believe I have to stay to help move stuff because the bossman doesn't want to pay overtime - which is fine with me. I would much rather get my ass home tonight in one piece.

I had a bunch of other pictures from my cell phone but for some reason I downloaded them and they aren't showing up. Their system must be down or some shit. But, I did have my handy dandy Sony digital camera with me and did take this picture:

Looks like fun, huh?

posted by suebiedoobie @ 9:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! That was some crappy time. It took hubby 1.5 hours to get from Wonder Lake to Mundelein. Kudos for going to work, hope it's worth it!

     
  • At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I took the day off today. I tried going in, but the roads were bad getting to the babysitter's house 5 minutes away so I decided to come back home. I am driving a rental car right now because I'm getting my van fixed from getting rear ended last week. I didn't want to risk getting into an accident in that thing. Besides the fact I am not used to the car and it would take at least 2 hours to get from Round Lake to Rolling Meadows. Not to mention the afternoon commute today since it's supposed to snow all day long. It's just not worth it. I have time to use so I'm going to use it for days like this. Not being a baby, just smart.

     
  • At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah it was bad here in Naperville! My bf had an interview today but they rescheduled it! Sigh.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates