QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, February 08, 2007
Global Warming My Ass
Lost last night was okay. Wasn't a great episode. Actually, I found myself pretty fucking bored by it. You know, there ARE other characters on this show besides Jack, Kate and Sawyer writers. And now we get the back story of yet another character. So what do we know about her? That she's a research analyst that was married to her boss that has a bad habit of screwing around with all his research analysts. And, we know that she was experimenting with some kind of fertility thing and she did get a male mouse pregnant, but it didn't carry to term. And she got her sick sister pregnant with the same drug. Okay, big deal. Who cares. What about Loche, Sayid, Sun, Jin, Hurley and all the other survivors that we haven't seen squat from all season? Seriously, this had better start getting better or I'm not watching anymore! Okay, I say that all the time, but I still watch.

It looks like our office will be moving next Wednesday - that is if we pass the inspection on Tuesday. Fuck, let's just get this all done, shall we? I can't find anything in this office since everything is boxed up or scattered on the floor or already taken over there. But, I guess that's the way it goes until we can get the hell out of here. Which, by our lease, has to be by midnight next Wednesday.

It's still way to fucking cold here. Below zero again this morning. Either I'm starting to become part Eskimo and getting used to it or the cold has made me completely numb because it doesn't even feel that cold anymore. Shit, by the time it hits above freezing it'll feel like 60 degrees. But, I just have to hang in there - it's already February 8th and Spring is coming soon. Not nearly soon enough for my liking.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:13 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates