QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 25, 2007
No Time This Morning
Can't blog much today - got into work late by 1/2 an hour and the boss is already here. He wasn't pissed or anything, but he did give me a mountain of work to do that all has to be done before he leaves for his appointment in 2 hours.

So, I guess the wise thing for me to do would be get my ass off blogger.com and get to it. We're also going over to see the new office today. I might have to take some pics to post - unless it looks like shit.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:19 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya Sue! I just got back from vacation yesterday and today is my first day back to work so I'm catching up on your blog. So far my boss has not given me anything to do so I'm just breezing through the morning catching up on all the fun stuff! I am so psyched about the Super Bowl! GO BEARS!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates