QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, January 22, 2007
Takin' the Bears to the Superbowl!!
Go BEARS!!

They did it! They beat New Orleans 39-14 and are headed for Miami! Which, nobody will be shocked by this, makes me very very happy! I had my doubts about the game yesterday. Mostly because I listened to all the experts that picked the Bears to lose. It's been 21 years in the making, but I'll take it!! The big D of Chicago showed up and looked like they did at the beginning of the season and Grossman made the plays he needed to take the Bears to the Superbowl. And he made no mistakes. Which is the most shocking part of the whole thing. And only one penalty (from what I saw - could be more, if so correct me). So, will the Bears finally get the respect they deserve? Probably not, since they're already picking Indianapolis to win the Superbowl. But, that's okay. The Bears seem to play a whole lot better when they are being counted out so we'll see in two weeks...

I totally pigged out yesterday due to being nervous about the game. I had three pieces of french toast, then I ate a million crackers with port wine cheese and a couple bowls of homemade taco soup before the game even started. So I'm feeling a little nauseous this morning. Or it could be all the Captain Morgan and Diet Coke I drank yesterday. Take your pick.

So, it's Monday. And I hate Monday's. But, today is an exception because the Bears season isn't over yet.

Congrats Bears Fans!! They DID IT!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:29 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates