QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, January 09, 2007
I Need CHOCOLATE!!!
I'm late today. By about 2.5 hours. I usually have this stupid thing posted by 8am. Not today!! As soon as I stepped into work I had to work on an emergency situation. The emergency you ask? The fax services on the server stopped working. While I was out yesterday. Which means I got called in the middle of the afternoon to try to fix over the phone. And couldn't do it. I hate my life. And the spell checker doesn't seem to be working on this site today. So, if I spelled shit wrong, fuck you.

So, the day off was a bunch of shit. I might as well have gone into work for all the day off did for me. I did manage to save $150 bucks yesterday, though, so that's cool. I picked up my three month samples of birth control pills - which is about $49 bucks a month. I also got my grocery shopping done. Yippee!! A Day Off!! Going to the gyno and grocery shopping. Whoo hooo!!

I'm bitter, can't you tell? I'm tired, and my head also hurts. I think I need some chocolate. It's a chocolate kind of day I'm thinking. Maybe a Hershey's Bar. Or, a Reeces cup. Right now, I would settle for a stale Easter Bunny with the ears already bitten off from 10 years ago. Chocolate keeps, right?

I'm going to get chocolate. I must do it. I must, I must, I must....
posted by suebiedoobie @ 9:59 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    ha! I thought you weren't blogging because blogger was down this am! I guess you missed that.. I actually was going to blog until it told me it was down!

    stay away from the chocolate, unless you have the points to spare.. then eat all the chocolate so I don't! lol!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates