QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 04, 2007
Shopping is the Devil
I broke last night. I shopped. And it was good. There's something about shopping that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside the next day. Maybe it's just the feeling of wearing new clothes. That's something I'll never tire of!! But, expensive to do as often as I wish I could.

Got lots of good deals. Dennis is very happy since one of the sales was at Victoria's Secret. I bought a regularly priced $45 bra for $22 bucks. And this cheesy but pretty, sexy little babydoll nighty thingy that he hasn't seen yet. But, knows it's there and probably driving him nuts. And I bought a pair of camouflage cargo pants for $18 bucks at JC Pennys, which I'm wearing today. Yankee Candle had a lot of stuff on sale too but I only bought 6 tarts for a buck a piece. The only thing I didn't get on sale was a pair of Silver jeans from the Buckle. Those bastards never have anything on sale, which sucks.

I still need to get some cheap tops someplace, since I'm slowly running out. Maybe at lunch today I'll run over to Old Navy and see what they have.

I wound up meeting Dennis at the antique store that he rehearses in - just as they were finishing up. I did get to hear the new song they wrote, which is pretty killer. More mellow than what I'm used to hearing from them, but good nonetheless.

And I definitely decided that I'm taking next Monday off work. I really need a three day weekend that doesn't involve moving or cleaning a house I no longer live in.

Is it Friday yet?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:08 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Toad66 - I'll be on vacation the same time as you! We're going on a 7 night cruise to the Caribbean. I am so ready for the warm, sunny weather and going to the beach!

    I wish the shopping I did today would've made me feel better, but I think it made me feel worse. I am on the first day of a cold and I still feel sore from working out Tuesday so I had to go to the store at lunch to get all the meds that supposedly shorten a cold if you take them as soon as you get it (Zicam, Airborne, Emergen-C - couldn't find echinacea). We'll see if it works. I certainly do not want to be sick for my vacation coming up!

    I also went to Payless looking for the same black dress shoes my sister has and I couldn't find them in a size that fits me. I guess I am technically a 10.5, but most stores don't have them so I usually get 10 Wide and in some things I can get away with some 10s. Unfortunately they did not have 10 Wide and the 10s were too small. They didn't have an 11 for me to try. I hate my freakin feet so bad! Do they have cosmetic surgery for feet? Maybe one of these days they will carry boy cut women's shoes because I swear I have men's feet. I did find a pair of cute dressy white sandals in 11 that were tolerably loose.

    So, the problem with shopping for me is that I'm usually looking for something specific and I can't seem to find it (like the shoe thing today). That's so frustrating!

    I did find a cute tankini swimsuit yesterday at Target that somewhat fits me. The fact that they have swimsuits this early was enough to get me excited to begin with! I'm majorly bloated right now so I took that into consideration when trying it on. I'm hoping it will fit better by the time we leave after all this working out I've been doing. Cross your fingers!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates