QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Peace at Last...Well, Maybe
Wow, first post of 2007.

Well, the holidays are over. It's back to work. Can't you sense my enthusiasm over that one?

The move is finally OVER!! Yes, that's right. It's done. We finished off the very last thing we had to do yesterday - which wasn't much. We just had to go over to the old place, put the trash on the curb, and I just had to mop the entryway floor. We put the keys and garage door openers on the kitchen counter and two minutes after we left I called the old bitch landlord and told her everything is done, everything is clean, that I left the keys, and leave me the fuck alone. We wound up spending from about 4:00 Friday until about 9:00 Friday cleaning up. I did the upstairs, Dennis handled the basement and garage. We rented a carpet cleaner Friday night and went over Saturday morning and started shampooing the carpets. We finished up around 6:00pm Saturday night and took Sunday off. I'm so fucking stoked that it's finished I could just shit myself. But, I didn't bring any clean undies to work with me so maybe that's not a very good idea.

We spent New Years Eve like the old people that we are. We went to an early dinner with some friends then went to the bowling alley and watched the first half of the fiasco that is known as the Bears Packers football game. We left at halftime, went home, watched the second half of the game, and were passed out by 10:30. Whoo hooo!! Happy New Year!! Yea, us being the party animals that we are. Lame, I know.

Now all that's left is organizing the new house, and our office is moving at the beginning of February. Fuck. Another fucking move. Just what I need.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates