QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Merry Christmas
Bah Humbug. I hope everybody had a nice Christmas and is getting ready for the new year.

I realized this morning, driving into work, and later this feeling was verified as soon as my boss got into work 5 minutes after I did that I really hate my job. It never used to be like this, but over the past two weeks I've really realized how much I really do hate it. There's way too many reasons (and too many people can read this) for me to express the exact nature of why I hate this job. I just do.

On to Christmas. It was okay. Just worked on the house and unpacked mostly. Went out Saturday to Walmart and started then finished our Christmas shopping. I did get a few things for myself - or I should say that Dennis bought me a few things I wanted for the house. Like a coat rack for the front entry way, a new sauce pan (since I only have one big one) and a DVD player that does HDMI and upconverts. As well as a new mat for right outside the front door. We did go to church on Sunday at 11:30 am with his mother, brother, and sisters. Which, if you know how I feel about church, is a big thing for me. And this is one of the reasons that I feel the way I do about church: we were in the parking lot after church talking to my mother-in-law and she says she'll see us back here at 5:30. I'm like, "What is she talking about?" and Dennis told her that we won't be at the 5:30 service. And she got upset. I shot Dennis a look saying under no circumstances tell her I'll be there. If you want to go, fine, but I think going to church once on Christmas Eve is enough. And, thank God, he told her we had way too much to do before the Christmas Eve celebration at her house later that night.

So, here I am, back at work and really wishing I wasn't here. I hate Christmas on Monday's because you inevitably get fucked and only get the one day off. Same with New Years. If both these holidays fell on a Tuesday we would get 2 days off instead of one.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates