QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, December 14, 2006
Today's the Day
By early this afternoon either I'm going to be very very happy, or very very pissed off. Today's the day that I find out if I make more this year than last. I'm not going to get into details on this thing, because God knows who reads this. And I don't want to jinx what could be a very good day indeed.

This weekend will be nuts. I mean insanely nuts. The big heavy stuff will be moved. And, God willing, it will be made much easier due to a (hopefully) better financial situation.

I'll keep you posted. I'll post later to say I'm so happy I peed my pants, or it could be that I'm so pissed off I shit my shorts.

Only time will tell.....
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:32 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates