QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, November 30, 2006
The Weather Outside is Frightful
Or, at least it will be by the time I leave work tonight. The weather pricks are forecasting freezing rain mixed with snow to hit us anytime - could start as we speak. They say we could see up to a foot by tomorrow noon when it's all said and done. With 1 - 3 inches this afternoon into tonight. Which should make for a very interesting ride home at 4:30 this afternoon. I'll post pictures later of the mess - if and when it happens.

This morning I had a blueberry muffin from Dunkin Donuts. The fucktard boss brought 'em in and insisted I had one. I was about 3/4 of the way through it and checked the points. A whopping 10 points in that sucker!! So, I stopped eating it and threw it out. So, I'm figuring I actually had about 8 points total. My breakfast is usually 3 so there won't be any snacking going on today!! And, I'm thinking about going and getting some soup or something for lunch so it won't be so bad. I feel guilty though. I've been kinda sloppy the past week in my eating habits. Not really bad or anything, but just eating more than I should. The scale hasn't reflected a change yet - but if I don't watch it, it soon will.

So, the packing and moving saga continues. Not much to report, with the exception that I'm getting rather stressed out about it all. I hate moving, and now the weather is turning to shit it'll really make moving a pain in the ass. I already have about 8 boxes ready to go over to the new place. So, at least I'm getting a head start. I imagine my weekend this weekend will be filled with packing, loading, unloading, unpacking - and by the time it's all said and done you can repeat that about 8,453,982 times. But, that's just an estimate.

Other than the weather and moving, I've been pretty fucking boring lately. I know, what do I mean by lately, right? Yuk yuk.


The work day should be interesting today, considering the bossman is in the office all day. Which isn't so bad because it's not like he's a complete asshole or anything. Just means that there won't be much slacking off today. Speaking of which,I should probably get to work since he just dropped off a stack of work about 250 feet high.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Saturday, December 02, 2006 5:31:00 PM, Blogger directorblue said…

    Suzie, check it:

    - Oatmeal with Ka-shi cereal (I use soy-milk, not real milk) for breakfast
    - Chicken or fish for lunch with veggies (must include tomatoes)
    - Chicken or fish for dinner including plenty of veggies and fruit (pineapples are always good). Snack on apples if you're hungry.

    After a few months, I got used to this diet. It's been about ten years. Suffice it to say, I don't have a lot of body fat, I'm six feet, 190 pounds, and I work out four times a week... not an insane amount.

    I feel pretty damn good for 45. I hope most folks out there seeing your story are trying to take care of themselves, too.

     
  • At Monday, December 04, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    that's cool!! I can't do anything that restrictive, it doesn't work for me at all.

    I have to have the things I want in a way that it won't affect my weight or health.

    I tried the Ka-shi cereal and about gagged - but, then again, I've never been a fan of cereal.

    But whatever works!! Sounds like it's working for you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates