QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, November 15, 2006
No More Lost!
I decided to spare you today from any more stupid family pictures. But, I reserve the right to post more at any time, so you're warned.

Tonight, I'm going to be so lost without Lost. I can't believe that it's on hiatus until February when new episodes will finally be shown. And they wonder why people lose interest in this shit. It's November and there won't be any more new episodes for, what, 2 and a half months? Who decides this shit?

Anyway, I guess there won't be anything interesting to watch tonight. I might peek in at the end of Dancing with the Stars to see if my man Emmit wins. Lame, I know. But, Dennis will be out at band practice, I'm too broke to go shopping and I really don't feel like doing housework on a Wednesday night. Doesn't leave me a whole lotta options. I guess I can safely say I lead an extremely boring life. And, if you've been reading this blog for a while you already know this.

I'm almost done with all my doctor's visits and everything has checked out just fine. My coochie isn't going to rot away any time soon, thank God. And, after the ultrasound on Monday I know that my little ovaries and crap are all there and look normal. We did discuss birth control and I did get a sample pack for two months but I haven't completely decided on if I'm going to use it or not. You all know by now that I'm hypothyroid - and one of the biggest side effects of a crazy thyroid is infertility. Now, I haven't had to use any form of birth control since 1982. So, I find it highly unlikely that all this time it was due to a thyroid condition. I mean, seriously, if I've been hypothyroid for 25 years wouldn't I have known this long before now? And if I wasn't hypothyroid for 25 years then it stands to reason there is something else going on here? All I know is that I do NOT want to get knocked up. I did the math. If I had a whiner 9 months from now I would be 62 years old when the little bastard graduates high school! Jesus. I would be known as the old mom. I would have to pack a walker and a box of Depends undergarments just to go to his high school graduation! I'm just too old and too set in my ways to consider just craziness. So, I'm still mulling this one over - do I just forgo the pills and go with my gut in that it wouldn't happen anyway or do I just bite the bullet and take another damned pill every morning that I might or might not need? It's all way too confusing.


So, the bossman is already here at work early today - which sucks. I'm just not in the mood to deal with anybody at all today - but I know that will never happen because the stupid ass phone has already rung 5 times since I've been here - and that's only been about 45 minutes.

Good times.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates