QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, November 14, 2006
I Promised Pictures
Took me a while to get my post going this morning. I updated to the Beta version of Blogger and it took a long ass fucking time getting everything switched over.

If you're as bored by people posting their family pictures on a blog as I am, then you might want to skip this post completely.

Saturday was my sister's surprise 50th birthday party and everything went great. My sister, brother, and dad all made it there after a 3 and a half hour drive. The only family member that couldn't be there is my oldest brother from Texas.


My Brother Jim, Sister Debbie, Sister Ruth (birthday girl), Dad and me.

I had to post this picture because my sister's eyes are closed and it's a running family joke that she can't take a picture with her eyes open. But, I managed to get one in:

Holy crap, I look like an idiot there!! Talk about a stupid look on my face. I think it's because I had to shrink the picture down to fit and it's all distorted and shit now.

Dad, Ruth, and Treye (Ruth's 5 year old grandson)



Trenton (her other grandson) and Treye (5 years old)

Ruth, Travas and Michelle (my niece and her husband) with Treye and Trenton



Trenton (3 years old)



My sister, Debbie's, 17 year old Grandson Jordan and his girlfriend Hillary going to homecoming

And that's it. I have many many more, but I think I'll post them tomorrow just to bore you some more.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 9:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates