QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, November 08, 2006
It's Been 6 Whole Months!!
Happy Birthday WingsAndBoobs.Blogspot.Com!!

Today marks the 6 month anniversary of this blog.

Yes, for the past 6 months you've all heard me bitch and moan about the dumbest shit imaginable. I talked about traffic, boobs, some of the idiots on the Weight Watchers Newbie Board (and there are a LOT of 'em!!). I even talked about what I would do if I ruled the universe. I wrote a Grey's Anatomy episode, got anal about a stupid swim suit that I only wound up wearing for 2 hours on vacation - and I was the only one outside in the pool at the time. You heard me rag about my sister and her spoiled daughter. You saw my Halloween costume, and Dennis' enormous penis (how could you miss that?). All in all, it's been pretty fun keeping up this stupid little spectacle in the big ole wide world of the web.

We laughed, we cried, we soiled ourselves. But, in the end I can't believe that I kept up this nonsense for 6 months straight.

So, now I must ask myself - do I go for another 6 months or let this rest in peace?

You guys wanna hear more of my bull shit or hang it up?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:15 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sue, you can't quit now! It's the only thing that keeps me sane every day.


    Mike in Florida

     
  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Suzie - keep it going! I have a small handful of "sites" to check each and every morning before I start in the day's work. Yours is one of the sites that I so enjoy. It also gives me a boost if I can't make it onto the Newbies board on some days. Yeah, I gotta work once in awhile.

     
  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:19:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    Sue ~ keep it going, I enjoy hearing about my dumb @zz self here on your site! ;) I don't think you've written anything about me, but then again.. maybe you did and I missed it. I go through spurts where I read it every day then weeks where I don't at all.. Anyway, the low down is I love your blog! It's fun, it's down to earth, and somehow it lets me know I'm not the only thinking these things!

    Anyway.. Happy Anniversary to you on your 2 years on WW and the 6 months with the girls! The package looks great!

     
  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your blog! Keep it up!!! Jenn in Arizona

     
  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More, More, more!
    It's fantastic :)
    Sara

     
  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep it going. It is truly a daily dose of entertainment for me. :)

     
  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, Please keep blogging.

    Arleen in California

     
  • At Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, yes.... Keep it going. I too love the humor and honesty. Many people think the same way you do about different things, yet are afraid to say it. It's like farting and belching... my boyfriend told me that I was the first girlfriend he ever had that did that. I told him his ex-wives were probably constipated. BH in Dallas.

     
  • At Monday, November 13, 2006 11:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm finally catching up on your blog entries. Yes, definitely keep it up. It's always entertaining.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates