QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, November 20, 2006
Short Weeks are Awesome!!
Monday, bloody Monday. I hate Monday. But, this Monday isn't as bad as other Monday's. Mostly because it's only a three day work week leading up to a four day weekend!

This weekend was pretty busy, all things considered. Didn't do much Friday night and Saturday we just went out to dinner then came home and OD'd on Playstation (2, not 3) then went to a football party on Sunday. And drank waaaaay too much. Well, I did anyway. Dennis was actually the designated driver for once so I didn't have to abstain. Of course, I had to abstain from other things, but that's the way it goes.

The Bears go to 9 and 1 against the Jets!! It was a pretty boring game, though. Not a lot of action - mostly a defensive game. Urlacher caught an interception in the Jets end zone, which was the biggest highlight of the game. And they win two at the Meadowlands and go to Foxborough to take on the Patriots next Sunday. And this is the game I'm pretty nervous about. If anybody is going to give them their second loss of the season, it'll be them. We'll just have to see what happens next Sunday - as they say - Any Given Sunday.

And Indianapolis loses to Dallas! Which made my family in Dallas very happy, and made me very happy too. It was only a matter of time for the Colts as they haven't won by much in the past few weeks - 1 point the weekend before against Buffalo. So congrats go out to all the Cowboys fans out there. Good job!

Today's workday is pretty much going to suck ass. I can just feel it. As far as I know, we'll have to give blood and urine to some crazy speciman collector sometime today for Life Insurance. So, we'll see what happens there. What a shit job that must be - today, you go over here and collect this person's bodily fluids, then you go over there and collect more samples. You're drving around all day with blood and pee in your car. I guess the biggest 2 rules of that job are: 1) never drink Mountain Dew - and if you do 2) make sure you don't grab the wrong container.

So, what are your Thanksgiving plans this year? I plan to eat and eat and eat, then take a nap and get back up and eat some more!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Monday, November 20, 2006 9:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was so pleased to see that the Colts lost for the simple fact that the Bears are tied with them for the best record again. I'm glad it was Dallas to beat them too. I am saying some prayers and crossing my fingers for Sunday's game against the Pats. The offense really has to get their act together!

    I have a really busy Thanksgiving this year. I have "dinner" at my dad and his GF's house at 1 PM and then dinner again at my sister's house with my mom in the evening. If only my mom weren't such a hateful woman that likes to hold a grudge against her ex husband that she was married 25 years to and has been divorced 7 years from and we could just combine it, but NO, of course not.

    My BIL/SIL are in town from Memphis, so on Friday we are having dinner with them and my IL's. Thank God they decided on a different day to do it because I can't imagine how we would juggle 3 things on T-day. LOL! On Saturday my DH and I are going out with my kids' babysitter and her BF, which should be good because we are going to send the kids over to their grandparents house for the night.

    Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to sit on my ass and watch the football game come Sunday! Not that I don't love Thanksgiving and getting together with family, I just really like relaxing, especially for a long weekend.

    I am planning on eating all the foods I like, but just not going too overboard on them. Thanksgiving only happens once a year so I think I can certainly go off plan for 1 day. Well, in my case, make that 3 days.

    Well, you asked (more than once) what everyone's doing for Thanksgiving and you got it!

     
  • At Monday, November 20, 2006 10:10:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Holy crap Cindy!! *S*

    Reading your plans for the holiday made me tired!!

    Sounds like you'll have a good time. Even though your ma and pa can't combine it *ugh*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates