QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, November 28, 2006
This Is One Sexy Bird
Ok, for all you naysayers out there that didn't actually believe I could cook a turkey (myself included) I have posted a picture of the sexiest, hottest bird on the planet. Look at the tan on this sucker! I'm actually craving a turkey sandwich right now in the worst way.

See? I even stuffed this sucker.

And, on the Friday after Thanksgiving I created this masterpiece:


And you guys all thought I didn't have a domestic bone in my body. HA!! I showed you!

So, we went last night to look at a house that we're thinking about renting. Well, renting for a while and doing a rent to buy option until we can get our shit together enough to actually buy the sucker. It's a brand new construction house - 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a whirlpool tub in the bathroom off of the bedroom. A basement, 2 car garage, huge back yard - fenced in. Dishwasher, garbage disposal, fridge, stove, washer & dryer all supplied. And the rent would actually be cheaper than the two bedroom house we currently live in. The guy who built the house is a friend of Dennis' family and builds homes on spec but owns this one and would rather rent it to us for a while until we can get a mortgage on it then we would buy it.


The nice thing about the location is it's right by the Metra train station - well, about 4 minutes away. And, that train goes right to the front door of where our office is moving to so I could actually drive the 4 minutes to the train station and hop on the train and be at work in 1/2 an hour. Sweet!! But, it's not without it's downfalls. The train schedule going to and from my destination isn't the best. It's okay for the days I come in at 7:30 since one train comes in at 7:22. However, the train home is at 3:50 so I would have to work an extra 15 minutes. Which is fine. The only problem, however, is the days I stay until 4:30 (due to co-worker leaving early twice a week) the next train after 4:30 is at 5:25. So, that would make for a very long day. Instead of staying an extra hour I would have to stay an extra two hours and, well, that would suck so there's some things I have to think about and talk to the bossman about.

So, as you can see I kept myself pretty busy over the Thanksgiving holiday. Now, I just wish that December would hurry up and get to the Christmas and New Years holidays so I can have some more time off!! I'm always up for that.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:02 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey gorgeous turkey! Very jealous since I went to my dad's for bloody turkey with bloodier stuffing! The poor guy was mortified! Especially since my "crotchety" aunt and uncle were over already complaining about the ENTIRE world! Happy shiny people!

    Tree looks great too!

    Hope it all works out for you with the new place.

    donna

     
  • At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely turkey and tree! You work Monday through Friday...how many hours a day do you work? That new home deal really sounds sweet to me. I think those days that seem long to you are not that big a deal considering all the time you will save from not having to drive yourself...not to mention the saved wear and tear AND gas for your car. Do it! Love it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates