QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, November 27, 2006
I Need Another Four Days
I can't believe how fucking fast four days can go when you're not having to go to work every day. It just seems like I was sitting here five minutes ago waiting to get outta here for four days. And, here I am, back again. How old do you have to be to retire anyway? I totally believe I'll be an old lady, sitting at my desk, and "plop", I'm dead. I'm sure I'll be one of those people working their brittle little bones until the day I die. Yes, I'm feeling quite optimistic this morning.

So, the long holiday weekend was wonderful. We had our Thanksgiving dinner around 1:30 on Thursday followed by football and shots of Jagermeister. They turkey was incredible! I even took a few pictures of it before I hacked into it just for giggles. Of course, I haven't had a chance to download them yet so you'll see my bird tomorrow. Then, around 6:00 I had a burst of energy and decided to rearrange the living room furniture to fit the tree in front of the window. I even put up the tree Thanksgiving night and put the lights on it. I waited until Friday morning, when all the crazy people were out shopping and standing in lines for hours to save five bucks, to finish trimming the tree. I spent all day Friday and Saturday working around the house, cleaning, doing laundry, work work work.


This afternoon I have to visit the dreaded boobie squoosher. Is that even a word- squoosher? I think it's actually squashier. Oh well, it is today. I'm not looking forward to it and I'm way more nervous about it this time around than I was last year. With having the saline funbags I'm a little nervous about there being pain and hoping they don't squoosh them so much they pop. Now wouldn't that suck?

So, I hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving and, now that it's over, welcome back to the real world.

Side Note: Yes, I'm purposely NOT discussing the Bears loss to the Patriots yesterday. I have my issues with Grossman about that game and, let's just say I'm starting to wonder if they can really get through the first round of the playoffs with his inconsistencies.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, November 27, 2006 4:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It sucks that the Bears lost last night. It was an UGLY game. I am sure they will rebound quickly.

    Glad to hear you had a fun holiday weekend!

    Mike in FL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates