QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, November 22, 2006
It Ain't Easy Being a Pimp
I only have to get through today, then I have the next four days to do whatever the hell I want. I see one day of house cleaning and tree trimming, followed by two days of sitting on my ass playing video games.

Now, to the topic DuJour at hand. I have come to believe that, generally speaking, at least (and it's a very generous estimate) a quarter of the population is either completely insane or totally stupid.

We went out to dinner last night and, while waiting for the table, overheard a very interesting conversation. It was between a couple, probably in their 30's, and a woman with two children - a boy about 4 years old and a girl about 2. The boy had on a T-Shirt with the word "Pimp" across the chest.

Man: Cute kids. Are they yours?
Woman: Yes, they are. Michael is 4 and Stephanie is 2 (the names have been changed to protect the kids from their stupid parents).
Man: Can I ask you a personal question?
Woman: I suppose so.
Man: How much is your son getting for a tryst with your daughter.
Woman: (Outraged) I can't believe you just asked that question! How dare you! They are children!
Man: Oh, I'm sorry. I guess the girl forgot to wear her "Ho" t-shirt today. I just assumed.
Woman: I'm going to complain to the manager.
Man: Lady, if you don't want people asking stupid questions like that then perhaps "Pimp" isn't an appropriate thing to have on a 4 year old boy's T-Shirt

What are people thinking? Dennis and I found it amazingly funny. It's totally something I would have said to her myself. Why in God's name would anybody dress their four year old son in a T-Shirt with the word "Pimp" on it? For the love of Christ people, use your brain when you're picking out your children's clothing - especially when taking them out in public! Of course, the woman complained the the manager and the manager just looked at her like she just stepped out of the psycho ward and asked her if she had a jacket or something to put on her son. She got angry and left the restaurant with her young pimp and ho in tow. Which was great for us - we didn't have to wait as long for a table!

I will be spending this evening preparing the cornbread stuffing I plan on cramming up my turkey's ass tomorrow morning while Dennis is off at band practice. Then I plan on meeting up with him at practice followed by going out and having a few pre-holiday drinks. I'm so looking forward to the next 4 days.

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving everybody!! See you next Monday.

GO BEARS!! Beat the Patriots on Sunday!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Sue!

    I hope you and Dennis have a great one. It's a joy to read your blog every day. Just know you have a loyal following who share your same sentiments.

    Enjoy the turkey and video games. I plan to do some imbibing myself.

    Take care.

    Mike from FL

     
  • At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I lived in wonder lake - there's LOTS of HO's in wonder lake!!

    I guess there will be one more!!

    Yea, people are generally stupid

     
  • At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO!! I love your blogs!!! Happy Thanksgiving! Mine too will be filled with lots of booze but come Monday it's back on WW... :(

     
  • At Monday, November 27, 2006 10:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG, are you serious!? You're pulling our legs right Sue? I can't believe that happened. That is funny and sad all at the same time. Poor kids.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates