QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Everyday is Better than the Next
I have only one thing to say about today - everyday is better than the next.

It's warmer today - like around 33 degrees. And it feel so much better!! However, tomorrow is going to suck some major ass because the high temperature for tomorrow (yes, I said HIGH temperature) is supposed to be in the teens. Great. I'm already so over winter it's not even funny. And we still have a long way to go. At least 4 more months of this shit.

And how did I spend my night last night? You guessed it. Moving a car load of crap and putting up curtains and blinds. I got all the way thru putting up the curtains and opened the last package of a valance and guess what? There wasn't a valance in there. It was one part of a swag. Not even the whole swag, mind you. Just a part of a swag. And I know that it was the last package at the fucking Bed Bath and Beyond of a valance - and it didn't even contain a friggin' valance. So, I have one window without a valance. So I'm going to have to stop there (again) tonight to return the fucking thing and see if there's anything to replace it. And if there isn't I'm going to have to either a) drive all over hell to find another Bed Bath and Beyond that has one in stock, b) try to order one over the internet, or c) return them all and find something there that they actually HAVE all the pieces to. Why can't this be fucking easy? Just for once?

At least it's supposed to warm up over the weekend - which means I won't be totally freezing my ass off moving. It's supposed to actually be in the 40's this weekend and, after what it's supposed to be like tomorrow, will probably feel like 70 degrees.

I'll just be happy when this whole thing is done and over with so I can get back to blogging about how many stupid drivers I run across on my way to work.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there girl it will be worth it

     
  • At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, isn't it bad when 33 degrees feels like Spring? I went outside and my face and hands didn't actually "hurt" without gloves on. Next coupla days are gonna suck!

     
  • At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Bed Bath and Beyond. :)

    They have the valance on their web site if you can't find it in any of their stores:

    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=12911351&RN=198&KSKU=104939

    I'm not sure which location you went to, but there's one in Gurnee Mills, McHenry, and Vernon Hills (near Hawthorn).

    Before you know it, it will be all over and you'll be living in your wonderful new house. I'm so jealous. Our townhouse is too small for us and we've been saying for at least a year we are going to upgrade soon. Hopefully the time will come after the first of the year!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates