QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, December 04, 2006
Coooooold Monday
It's so freakin' cold outside I don't even know how to describe it. Except maybe to say I think that when it gets this cold out, I don't think anybody who doesn't want to go out in it should have to. And if that was the case, I wouldn't be sitting here at work right now - I would be at home, nice and warm, blogging from underneath a warm blanket. Of course, not that I could probably find a blanket - I probably packed them all up and will find them once boxes are unloaded at the new house.

Speaking of which - moving in the dead of winter when there's snow on the ground and single digit temperatures really really sucks ass. We haven't really moved a lot of things - it's been far too cold. Instead, up until today, we've only been boxing shit up and moving a few boxes at a time. It's moving too slowly for my liking but I guess given the weather there's not a whole lot that can be done. I'm not sure if Dennis is working today or not, but if he isn't I hope he gets some stuff done around the house.


The Bears clinched the NFC North Division

Yesterday. No help from Grossman, again. It's getting a little aggravating the way he's playing - or not playing I should say. If it wasn't for the defense and special teams we would have probably lost a whole lot more games than we won. But, they will go to the playoffs so we'll have to see what happens there.

So, I should probably get my butt on some of this work that I wasn't here to do last Friday. Have fun blog readers.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates