QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, December 05, 2006
The Christmas Tree Must Come Down
Packing Packing Packing, Moving Moving Moving, Ugh Ugh Ugh.

That's how I feel about this today. I'm exhausted. My arms hurt, my back hurts, my wrists are shot. And we're not even a quarter of the way done. I wouldn't even say a quarter. More like an 1/8th. I just want it OVER WITH ALREADY for the Love of Christ.

So, this morning I had to balance my checkbook. I hate balancing my checkbook. It's pretty simple, tho, because I do it once a week. I just hate doing it because then I'm faced with how much money I spent and how much money I don't have. And it's even worse this month because we're moving. I spent almost a hundred dollars yesterday on kitchen curtains. And that covers one window. It's a big ass widow for a dining room window. I did try to get something cheaper - I went to Kohls (who doesn't even sell curtains), I went to Target (sucky selection - I don't want roosters on my fucking curtains in my dining room), I went to Meijer (bought what I thought was a valance and panels to find out it's just panels and shit quality), I went to Walmart (again, same selection as Target - except instead of roosters it was apples - not my thing). So, I finally broke down and went to Bed Bath and Beyond. I got some really pretty curtains that are almost the exact same color as our counter tops. They're kind of a beigy color, solid, with some lacy kinda thing at the bottom. Very pretty. I liked the neutral color without having to have a white or a creme.

Here they are. But, I got the straight across valance and not the swag as shown. We went over to the new house last night with a truck load and a car load of crap so I got to see if I liked them before I went out and blew more money for the second dining room window. And, since I really do like them I guess I'll have to stop by Bed Bath & Beyond tonight after work and get another one before they run out and I'm stuck with mismatched curtains. Christ, is this all bull shit or what?

So, I guess I'm keeping myself pretty fucking busy with this move, packing and shit. But, here's the downer. I'm thinking about taking my tree down this week. It's getting ridiculous looking. My dining room and kitchen are broke down, the living room has been packed up with the exception of the Christmas decorations. We already took one chair out of the living room. So, it's looking pretty empty. I just don't have the heart to do it yet, even though I know it will help with getting things packed up. And, there won't be time to put it back up once we're moved in somewhat. So, it's looking like we'll be spending Christmas day at the new house without a tree. But, who knows. Maybe if we get the rest of the furniture in by the week before Christmas I just might put it up again.

And monkey's might fly out of my ass.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates