QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
It's Official....I'm Healthy!
We finally took a break last night and didn't do anything even remotely involved with moving. Came home from work, went and looked at some TV's at Circuit City, went to the grocery store, made grilled chicken sandwiches, and watched the Bears kick ass.

The game was good, although the defense didn't really play up to their normal kick assidness. They allowed way too many points but stopped them when it really counted. Oh, and Rex Grossman actually showed up for the game and played pretty fucking good. By good, I mean he actually had offensive touchdowns and didn't turn the ball over - not even once. But, the highlight of the game came from Hester. He returned two punts for touchdowns setting an NFL record of 6 returns in one season- and he's a rookie! And the season isn't over yet - not by a long shot. I just hope that the Bears wise up and start paying these guys what other teams would be willing to pay them - especially Lovie Smith.

And here's something that made me very very happy last night - I got a call from my doctor. Yes, he actually called me himself and didn't have one of his bitchy nurses call me. He told me that my blood tests came back and my thyroid levels are now in the normal range. Great!! I don't have to go back for more follow up blood work for three whole months! This means I'm done with doctors, done with blood tests, done with all that bull shit until March. Then in May I have my one year followup with my boobie doctor. I'm free and clear! My mammo came out great, my pap came out great. Wow, I'm feeling pretty fucking healthy today! Thank you God, for giving me the best Christmas present a person could ever ask for - me being healthy and Dennis being healthy. It doesn't get any better than that!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates