QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, December 08, 2006
When Will it End?
Ahhhh....I love Friday's. It immediately precedes two whole days off. And that's never a bad thing.

Unless you're moving. I think I would rather be at work.

Unless you have to go back to the doc in a few hours to have the vampire bitch draw more blood to check your thyroid levels.

Unless your boss is going to be in the office all day.

That's a lot of variables. But, it still precedes two whole days off so I'm not going to bitch about it. And it's supposed to warm up to a balmy 40 degrees this weekend. Which will feel like 60 considering the past few days of below zero wind chill factors. And will make moving stuff this weekend a whole lot less craptastic.

We moved a lot of shit yesterday. Or, I should say Dennis moved a lot of shit yesterday. He spent all day going through the basement, boxing stuff and loading stuff onto the truck. We took it all over to the new house last night at about 8:00pm (after ordering a pizza because the kitchen is in totally disarray). Of course, by the time we unloaded all the shit and got home, it was about 10:45pm. Just in time for bed. So we can get up and do it all over again today.

So, I'm sure you're all sick to death of hearing about it, but not nearly as sick to death as I am of living it. And I'm looking over my entries this week and realizing that, while I'm moving, I'm a completely boring individual. Okay, I'm mostly boring all the time, but this week has been exceptional.

I hate my life today.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates