QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, December 11, 2006
I'm Still Alive
But I'm exhausted. I could have slept until at least noon today. But, no, I had to get up at 5:30 this morning to get ready for work. I wish I didn't have so long to wait before I can retire. Because if I could, I would starting today.

Well, the Christmas tree is down, packed back in it's boxes, and moved to the new place. I won't be putting it back up. By the time we get everything else done in the new house I won't have time to dick with putting up the tree, trimming the tree, and then taking it back down a week later. Too much of a hassle. But, it's looking like we'll be actually living there by this weekend. Then the real fun begins - unpacking, organizing, going back to thoroughly clean the old house so we might get some of our deposit back. Poor Dennis worked his ass off this weekend. We still have all the heavy stuff to move due to the fact that when friends hear you're moving they scatter like cockroaches when you turn the light on. He did have one friend offer to help him this weekend, but by Sunday his back was a wreck and he decided to hold off until this weekend. Not to mention that the truck his brother was kind enough to allow us to use is now in the shop due to it leaking gas, no brake lights, and a check engine light that wouldn't go out. But, he does have another truck we can use if we need to.

I'm taking the night off tonight from moving and am going to sit my butt down in front of the TV to watch the Bears VS. the Rams. Of course, I'll probably still be packing stuff up until kick off - if I can find stuff to pack up. The house is pretty much deserted except for the bed, couch, chair, tv stand, tv's and a few other scatter items here and there. I'm so over this and want it done - and it's getting there. Just takes too fucking long!!

Go Bears!! Beat the Rams tonight!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates