QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I've Become a Bore
Is it Friday yet?

Fuck, this week is dragging on. Probably because there's so much to do this weekend that I just want to start it off now and get it done.

My co-worker is out today, which means that I'll be doubling up at work to cover her. Of course, it's Wednesday which means that I would normally leave at 3:30, but since she's out it'll be 4:30. And, of course, it has to be the week we're moving.

I've been so boring lately - all I've been able to concentrate on is getting this fucking move over with so I apologize for making you fall asleep reading this for the past two weeks. Hopefully, next week will be better reading material for this thing. But, I wouldn't count on it.

Dennis was in a real grumpy mood last night, but got better towards the end of the evening. Probably because he got some - that always seems to cheer him up!

Okay, I better get to work since I have a stack of papers to the ceiling and no backup.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:31 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates