QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, December 21, 2006
Get me my Bed!
Dear God is it Friday yet? Ok, so it's Thursday - one more day.

Dennis is off work today so I'm praying he'll use this day off to get the truck and go get our bed. Sleeping on a couch sucks so much ass I can't even begin to express it. I wake up every morning with a kink in my neck and shoulder and I sleep like shit.

Has this ever happened to you? I'm sure it has, as it has probably happened to everybody - more than once, but it still tends to really freak me out. You sleep on your arm, thus cutting off the circulation to said arm. Then you wake up and your arm is flopping around like a wet fucking noodle? You can't feel it, or move it, then all of a sudden blood starts rushing to it and it tingles and hurts like a mother fucker? Yea, that happened to me last night too. And I think it still feels kinda funny. But, I can use it and it's not flopping around like a limp dick so I guess everything is okay with it.

I can't believe that Christmas is, what, 5 days away now? Shit!! Where did this year go? It just zoomed by. We're headed into 2007 and I'm still not sure what the hell I'm doing with my life. Other than just living it and I suppose that's more than some people do. And I'm looking forward to January 1st, 2007 because that means that, for sure, all the moving is done. And I can get back to living a normal life without packing boxes, moving trucks and fast food. Although, I did finally get to go grocery shopping last night. I spent way too fucking much money though. The total bill was around $175 dollars!! Of course, I did buy Dennis 2 pairs of work jeans and I bought a door mirror for the bedroom - and tons of food. So, I guess it wasn't that bad. But it sure felt like it sliding my debit card through the slot from hell.

What's everybody up to for Christmas this year?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:56 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sue,

    I am right there with you in trying to figure out what to do with my life. I don't enjoy my job and I often ask myself what I will be doing a year from now. I have a plan in place but I have to stick to it.

    The holidays are always expensive but it will get better. Just think how nice it will be after January 1st and you'll have the bed, everything unpacked, and feel at home. The stress will be worth it. Plus, think how much fun it will be watching the Bears in the playoffs on your new TV!!!!!

    I hope you and Dennis have a wonderful holiday and that the remainder of the move is safe and successful. Merry Christmas early!

    ~Mike in FL

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:54:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Thank you Mike!!

    I hope you're right! *S*

    Have a nice Christmas and New Year and I hope you find yourself safe and happy.

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will be happy for you too when you guys are finally moved in. I met you on the ww newbie page(dennydohow) and I read your blog when I get the chance.
    Your a good writer. Keeps me entertained at work.
    Have a great holiday sue.
    Sarah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates