QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
I'm Sick and Tired
Sick and tired. Why does tired always follow sick? Can you be sick and not be tired? Unfortunately, I am both today so I guess I answered that question.

I'm so tired and feel so nasty today I could puke. I'm sitting here at work struggling to keep my eyes open.

And I have to go to a friggin' wake tonight. My new landlord, who is also a friend of Dennis' family, his mother died over the weekend. So, I don't get off work until 4:30. I won't get home until about 5:45, we have to pick up Dennis' mom then go to the wake.

God help me get through this day because I don't think I'll make it without getting some sleep.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates