QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, December 28, 2006
Inconsiderate People Suck
I'm a tad depressed. But not really. We decided, after starting the old Blazer and hearing how horrible it's running, that we're going to junk it. It makes me sad because I only had the thing paid off for a few weeks when it went kaput. And I intended on fixing it, however was too afraid of the price tag to do so. I could probably buy another used one for what it would cost to fix this one up so, really, it's not worth it to keep it. Not counting I have no idea where I would keep the thing considering we already have 3 other cars.

Then, this morning, I get into work and there's a note on my desk from my co-worker. It reads something like this:

Sue,

I'm an inconsiderate bitch and I forgot to tell you that I won't be in today (Thursday). I'm going to play with my kids.

See you Friday Sucker.

Sincerely,
Fucktard Co-worker

Sweet. Nice notice on that one. So, I already made plans for one guy to come over and look at the Blazer at 4:00 and made an appointment to meet my old landlord at the old house at 4:15. So, now I'm fucked on both accounts due to the fact I have to work until 4:30 because my fucking co-worker doesn't tell me she won't be in today until TODAY. Christ. Thanks a lot - this is information that would have been useful to me YESTERDAY.

Oh well. Looks like I get fucked again. Time to seriously consider my options.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    Did you and the landlord ever come to an agreement on that last months rent vs security depost issue? I would have done the same thing, but I know some people would have fought that issue.. it's not like you are dealing with a corporation, it's a family who owns investments, so whatever!

     
  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006 12:57:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I haven't even spoken to her about it since we initially talked. We're completely moved out now and just cleaning up so, really, there's not a lot she can do about it.

    But, we'll see...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates