QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, December 27, 2006
What is the Meaning of Life?
We're so close to being done it's not even funny. And I mean that literally - it's not even funny. Everything is out of the old house. All that's left is to clean it up. Which I will be starting tonight. This morning in my fury to get ready for work I also had to pack a bag with some clothes to clean in as well as cleaning supplies. I'm so not looking forward to this stage of the game, but it must be done.

I'm still extremely tired. I didn't do anything last night but make dinner and sat on my ass and watched some TV. I couldn't tell you what I watched because I wasn't really paying attention much. I was much more interested in what the back of my eyelids look like. You would think after 7.5 hours of sleep (the most I've had in a night in a month) I would wake up refreshed, invigorated, and ready to face the day. Fuck no. I still didn't want to get up and I still had that nagging headache when my eyes opened to the sound of the most annoying noise on the planet (an alarm clock). So, here I am, at work, ready to approach a day that will, no doubt, wind up being the most boring work day so far. It's been dead at work - which probably makes it worse because, at least when you're busy you don't have time to realize how fucking tired you really are.

I'm going to cut out of work at 11:00 and get a haircut. And I dare anybody in this office to give me grief over it. It needs to be done and taking an hour at lunch is the only possible way to do it. Evenings and Saturday's are still way too tied up in house shit to even think I could make an appointment and keep it. Still not sure what I'm going to have him do with it, but it's getting on my last fucking nerve and it must be done NOW.

Wish me luck.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:36 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates