QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, January 05, 2007
Happy Friday Fuckers!
Thank God it's finally Friday. I love Fridays. Because I know I don't have to get up early on Saturday. I wish every day was Saturday. I gave this a lot of thought. Do you remember the movie Ground Hog Day with Bill Murray when he was covering the stupid groundhog seeing his shadow and he woke up every morning to it being that day? Wouldn't it be cool if, for like 2 weeks, that would happen to you? But it happens on a Saturday? Sweet.

Side Note: That movie, Ground Hog Day, was filmed primarily in the town square in Woodstock, Illinois which is right by where I live. I've been to the square and it still looks exactly like it did in that movie. Like you give a shit.

Last night I told Dennis how much the fucking prescription for birth control pills is a month - $49.00. He looked at me for a minute and announced that he could just use condoms and save us some money. Then a light bulb went off in his head. He stated that condoms are about .50 cents a piece so he figures it would save us about $48.00 bucks a month. He's such a smart ass. Which is probably why I love him. I did have to laugh at his stupid joke, not so much because it was funny but because I did take an oath when I married the idiot that I would laugh at his jokes, no matter how stupid they might be. I do laugh a lot, I must say.

Lately, I've been feeling so fucking old. It's like when I went to school, history wasn't even a subject yet. And I must admit that the theme of our high school prom was just Fire. And I did leave my purse on the Arc. Oh, here's a good one, my birth certificate is on stone. Okay, those are all pretty fucking lame, I'll admit. But, they made me chuckle this morning when I heard them all on the radio.


Yesterday, my co-worker did it to me again. It was about 3:45 and I look over and I say - it's Thursday, aren't you leaving early? She casually says, "No, I think I'll stay until 4:30 today." Ok, how about letting me in on this please? It's not like I'm still here because you have to leave. Bitch.

I doubt anything exciting will happen this weekend - except that it's an extended weekend for me. I'm off Monday! So, to all you working on Monday you won't see a post from me because I'll still be in bed at this time. Suckers!!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates