QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 18, 2007
Gearing Up for Another Move
Would somebody please tell me it's Friday? I'll pay you if you can make it so.

This week is moving so fucking slow I can't stand it. I want the weekend to be here already and be getting ready to watch the Bears versus the Saints on Sunday. I'm not real confident about this game at all. Personally, I'm guessing that the Bears will get beat, but, then again, any given Sunday anything at all can and usually does happen. It would be extremely cool to see them in a Superbowl, but, I'm not holding my breath.


Nothing out of the ordinary happened yesterday so I really don't have much to tell you. I haven't heard back from our idiot landlords so that's actually a pretty good thing. I'm sure it's not over because idiots don't usually stop being idiots because, basically, that's what makes them idiots.

Our office is getting ready to move pretty soon. Probably in the next few weeks so that'll be interesting. We're not sure of the exact date, since he still needs to get the final occupancy permit, once all the work is done (which, from what I'm told, is almost complete). I'm betting that my boss will expect me to work on a Saturday to get the move done, which is going to suck, but what can I do? He mentioned this little bit of info to me yesterday. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, since I'm really not going to be doing much heavy stuff. Or, I should say, I refuse to do any heavy stuff. He's got money. Hire movers! I already went through this whole moving thing too recently to do it all again. One nice thing is we're getting all new furniture so it's not like any of that has to be moved. Basically, I'll probably just have to clean out my desk and box all my shit to take over there.

Ok, I'll accept that it's Thursday and not Friday because I have to, not because I want to. So, there's only two more days of this bullshit and we're done. Thank God!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates