QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, January 15, 2007
How About Them Bears?
What a crappy Monday. It snowed overnight, which meant I had to unbury myself to get to work this morning. Or, I should say, Dennis had to unbury me. He's out there shoveling, with a horrible back, and I'm telling him to stop! He's doing better now, still very sore and very slow to move, but he's moving a whole lot better and can now dress himself - which is a very good thing!

This week at work is going to totally suck major ass. My co-worker is out, in Florida, took the kids to Disney World. Bitch. I wish I was anyplace other than work today. I so wanted to just stay home today and sit around on my ass doing nothing. But, alas, that isn't in the cards and I can't even call in sick even if I was sick with the co-worker out. And that also means I have to work until 4:30 every night. Which really sucks ass. But, I told my boss to not count on me being in at 7:30 every morning if I'm working until 4:30 every night. Fuck that. Raise or no raise, I'm not about to work 9 hours everyday without any type of compensation. I'll probably come in at 7:30 a few days this week, but not every day.


And what about those BEARS yesterday? What a squeaker. Getting the field goal in overtime *whew*. I didn't know if they could pull that one off or not. But, they did, and it's a win which means they advance to the NFC championship game next Sunday against New Orleans. I'm not going to even think about predicting this one - the only saving grace is that it will be in Chicago - no dome to protect the Saints. Which could go to our advantage. But, we'll see what happens. Are the Bears Superbowl bound? I certainly hope so!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates