QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, January 12, 2007
Happy Friday Blog Readers!
Friday, glorious Friday. I love Fridays. Fridays are the best.

But, yesterday was a very strange day. It started off bizarre and ended just as bizarre.

If you actually read my nonsense bullshit, you know the trouble I've had getting a tire fixed. And on Wednesday, I got the fucking idiotic lug lock thingy ordered - which means I still can't get the tire off the car until I get the damned thing. But, the fucktards at the Ford dealership told me on Wednesday they could fix the tire while I wait. But, I didn't have that kind of time so I told the bastards I would bring it in tomorrow (Thursday). Which I did. And this is how that went down:

Fucktard Mechanic: Weren't you in here yesterday?
Me: Yea. You should be a fucking detective as observant as you are.
Fucktard Mechanic: So, why are you in today?
Me: (pointing to the bald fat guy behind the counter) I talked to that guy yesterday about fixing my tire.
Fucktard Mechanic: Which tire?
Me: I take the observant comment back fucktard. It's the one that's low on air in the rear?
Fucktard Mechanic: Oh, that one. Ok.

He looks at it for a minute and says:

Fucktard Mechanic: We can't fix that.
Me: Why the fuck not? Is it too much for a mechanic of your meager skills to handle?
Fucktard Mechanic: These are speed rated tires. All tired on Mustang GT's are speed rated.
Me: So. What the fuck does that mean?
Fucktard Mechanic: It means, dear gullible woman, that we can't patch the tire.
Me: Ok, so are you saying you can't fix the tire or you won't fix the tire?
Fucktard Mechanic: Is there a difference?
Me: Big difference dipshit.
Fucktard Mechanic: We won't fix the tire. Ford won't allow us to. But I have a brand new tire here I would be willing to sell you for $3,599.99 plus mounting.
Me: Are you fucking insane? What you're telling me is that every time I have the tiniest of leaks in a tire I have to buy a new tire?
Fucktard Mechanic: You finally get it. See, that wasn't hard to figure out was it? I would suggest replacing all the tires on your car just to be sure. You know, 28,000 miles is a lot of miles to not replace all your tires.
Me: Go fuck yourself. I'm not buying a tire from you.

And I leave. What the fuck was that all about? So, I go back to work and I got to thinking about warranties and what the fuck and check my glovebox to see what kind of warranties I bought with the car. And, lo and behold, a miracle occurred. I have a road service plan with tire coverage! I swear I heard an angel sing at that point, but it might have been gas. Anyway, I call the people at the road service place and they confirm that, yes, it should be covered under their warranty, as long as the problem occurred with a road hazard situation. Well, there's a screw in the tire and, unless I'm a real asshole and decided to screw a picture or something into my tire then I should have picked it up on the road. And, if the tire is unrepairable, they buy me a new tire! So, the next thing I do is call the Ford dealership back and tell them about my warranty. They don't give a fuck. They aren't familiar with that road service company (surprise!!). But, that's okay because I call the dealership that sold me the car and the road service plan and they said they'll take care of it. Just bring the car in. And the sweet part is that I bought the car almost two years ago in the town I just moved into. But, there's still a catch. I have to wait for the fucking lug lock thingy because they're a Chevy dealership and wouldn't have such a creature. So, I'm back to waiting to get my tire fixed.

Dennis back is still shit. I don't know what to do with him - shoot him or baby him. I did make an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon for next Tuesday, but I think he needs to get to an ER and get something for the pain. He can barely move. Poor guy.


Oh, and I got a raise yesterday! Yes, it's true. I finally feel somewhat appreciated. Not fully, mind you, but a little more than 2 days ago. Hey, every little bit helps!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:18 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Friday, January 12, 2007 9:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sue,

    I am addicted to your blog. It is part of my morning routine to see what interesting things are happening.

    Sorry to hear about the tire and Dennis's back. Sooner or later, the tire will get fixed and Dennis will get some meds.

    You need to write a book. It's entertaining to read about daily life with a comedic spin.

    Have a great day, happy Friday, and enjoy the weekend.

    ~Mike in FL

     
  • At Friday, January 12, 2007 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    OMG sue.. you forgot to mention the game this weekend.. the raise, the tire, and Dennis feeling bad has really screwed with your mind this Friday...

    GO BEARS!!

     
  • At Friday, January 12, 2007 12:31:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    *hahaha* glad to see that SOMEBODY pays attention to my blabbering!!

    I just fixed it and did a special post to root for the BEARS!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates