QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, January 19, 2007
GO BEARS!!!
Ok, NOW you can tell me it's Friday! And it's pretty nice so far.

My boss isn't here yet, his wife isn't here yet (maybe they're home gettin' their funk on), and the co-worker is still on vacation. So, it's nice and quiet. The phone hasn't rung once yet - which I'm sure will change very shortly. I love it like this - it's so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

But, on the other hand, it's freezing in here, as usual. And I broke my little heater. Which I'm sure my boss is going to be completely thrilled about. Seriously, he'll be very happy because he keeps wanting to get rid of it anyway. Nevermind how cold I am, he's worried about me forgetting to turn it off and the place burns down. Which never happens. He also told me that when we move into the new office he won't allow me to have a little heater. All I can say is that this office better be warm enough otherwise I'm going to be the biggest little bitch he's ever met. And you can take that to the bank.

Also, I know you've all heard me bitch about mini-van drivers. Now, I realize (before I get screamed at yet once again) that not all mini-drivers are inconsiderate, crazy, multi-tasking, idiot drivers. Although I do believe that this area is a big exception. This morning, on my way to work, this dumb bitch in a mini-van pulls out in front of me - literally pulls out in front of me to where I have to slam on the brakes to not hit her stupid ass - and she has, like, 4 kids in the fucking van. Now, I have to ask you, why the fuck would you drive like a moron when you have 4 kids in your car? Seriously? Are you hoping that somebody is going to clock you and take you out of your misery? Anyway, she's also a car makeup artist. You know the type - puts on her makeup while she's driving. So, at every fucking stop light she's putting on her eye shadow, and her mascara, and whatever the fuck kind of shit that requires a putty knife to remove at night, and you know it. When the light turns green she's still sitting there, stopped, putting on her mask requiring me to honk and her stupid inconsiderate ass to move it along. I mean, Christ!! I know you don't care about other drivers on the road, that's pretty much obvious, but what about the four kids in the car that depend on you to not get killed getting to school?

I can't wait for next week when I go back to regular hours and these fucks aren't on the road as early as I am.

GO BEARS!! BEAT THE SAINTS AND LET'S GO TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates