QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I Feel Like Ass
I was so freakin' tired last night I fell asleep at about 9pm. Yea, lame, I know. I just couldn't help it! I fought it, and it was a gallant fight, however my eyelids won the battle and that's all I remember. This has been happening a lot lately. It happens around 9 o'clock. I start to get a little tired and before I know it - wham! I'm fast asleep. Sometimes, I catch myself and I'll get up and walk around a little bit. When I do that, I'm up until about midnight. Maybe it's just me getting old. You know, the older you get the earlier you go to bed. You get up around 4am to have breakfast, lunch winds up being around 10am, dinner around 3. Then you're in bed before 7 so you can get up at 4 the next morning and the cycle repeats. So, I figure I still have lunch around 11:30, had dinner last night at about 7:45 so I figure I still have a little ways to go before I have to find somebody to change my Depends undergarments.

Well, Dennis is back to work today. So, hopefully, he won't be in excruciating pain tonight when he gets home. He seemed pretty good this morning, but this will be the first full day that he hasn't been icing up his back all day so we'll see.


Traffic just blew this morning. I left my house at 6:45 and got to work just at 8:00. And all because some asstrout had to speed down Route 12 and get pulled over. Of course, said asstrout couldn't pull over onto the shoulder so traffic could route around the fucktard, he had to stop right in the lane of traffic thus making everybody have to merge into the other lane to get around his stupid ass. What is wrong with people? Do they not possess a brain? Seriously. If you're going to get pulled over, don't make it impossible for everybody else to get around you. If I was that cop, I woulda given him a ticket just for being a moron.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates