QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, January 29, 2007
I'm Still Alive
It's Monday and I actually made it into work despite that I'm sicker than a fucking dog. I have crap coming out both ends and I'm not entirely sure which end to stick in the toilet. Not fun!!

Look what Dennis did for me yesterday! Finally got the garage cleared enough to get my car in it. Of course, a whole lot more will need to come out of that garage to get a second car in, but I'm glad I finally got my snow covered beast in where it's somewhat warm. We had to warm it up for about an hour before we could get the ice off the windshield. That's how long it's been since the car has been started - there was still an inch of ice on the windshield from the ice storm a few weeks ago. Then it snowed on top of it, and, well, it was a pain in the ass to get it all off enough to even get it in the garage. But, it's finally done and this morning there wasn't much of a trace of snow or ice on it at all.

This completely made my weekend nice and peachy and made being sick today worth it.

We didn't do much this weekend. We were going to go and see some of Dennis' high school buddies band on Saturday, but decided instead to just stay in and rent a few movies. After working on the garage all day Saturday his back wasn't feeling all that great - especially when the place we would have gone to is, for them most part, standing room only. So, we rented The Illusionist and Idiocracy. I fell asleep, naturally, about a quarter of the way into the Illusionist at my usual time around 9:00pm and still haven't watched the fucking thing. Maybe I should go home sick today and lay on my ass with a puke bucket beside me and just watch this movie again - until, of course, I pass out from the lack of interest. I shouldn't say that, what I saw of this movie looked pretty fucking good. But, then again, I'm a huge Ed Norton fan and absolutely love him in everything I've seen him in. I think my lack of interest had more to do with not feeling good than the actual movie itself. And we haven't watched Idiocracy yet so we'll have to see what that's all about.

I hope that everybody had a better weekend than I did. Not that it was horrible, just not the best since I felt like shit. Although, I'm glad to get the feeling like shit thing over with this past weekend because that means I'll be feeling pretty fucking good next weekend when the Bears play the Colts in the Superbowl!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates