QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Back at Work
Well, at least I'm back at work today. And that's about all I can say about that. Ok, not really. You know I'll have a lot more to say about it than that.

So, I get into work this morning and I'm all thinking like, wow and shit because I actually feel pretty good. I'm raring to start up the day and get everything that I need to get done that I missed out on because I was, more or less, out for two days. Then BAM!! It hits me like a ton of bricks. A fucking migraine headache. Oh, for those of you out there that are familiar with this little peach of a fucking thing you know exactly what I'm talking about. The only thing noticeable at first is little holes in your vision. You know what I mean - it's like you're looking at this:

fucking migraines

but you see this:

fu ng migrai s

And you're all - what the fuck is this about? I can't see anything right. Oh, then come the joys of the aura things where the holes were before. These auras are these lightening bolt looking things that jut around your eyeballs and all you want to do is sit in complete darkness until it goes away. And it will - but it usually takes about 20 minutes. Then you get the mother fucker of all mother fucking headaches. Which is where I'm at right now.

So much fucking fun I can't stand it. So, the flu is over but why the fuck does this have to happen today? Christ. I can't get a break.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 10:05 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know exactly what you mean about the funky vision and the aura when a migraine is coming. I usually pop 800 mg of ibuprofen as soon as I get the vision problems and I can usually prevent the headache from being quite so severe. I had one about a month ago after working out with my sisters and I had to have one of my sisters read the soup choices at Panera Bread for me because I couldn't make out the words on the menu board. Luckily I only get this once every few months or so. I get regular headaches (usually sinus related) almost every day, but migraines are mother fuckers aren't they?

    I hope you get better soon. I know when I get migraines I also feel nauseous too. I had to go home early one time when I had one because I just couldn't function at work.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates