QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, February 06, 2007
New Computers Suck
I made it to work today. And my repaired computer was sitting waiting for me, just like promised.

However, the home office IT department, in their infinite wisdom, decided that they would lock us stupid, computer illiterate people out of the system directory. Which means that I can't install our custom software onto my computer. Which means I still can't get my work done! I just wish they would understand that this is important for us to use and all of our data for the past three years is stored on this server and we have to get to it. And I also wish they would understand that we're not all complete idiots out here and some of us can be trusted to actually be able to do this work ourselves without waiting two weeks for somebody to travel 200 miles to do it for us.

So, now I'm waiting for a callback from the dude in the IT department that got me in this mess to begin with. They just want to be a pain in my ass I believe. But, I guess if they don't want us to actually work then I might as well just go back home then.

Yea, right, that'll happen.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates