QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 02, 2007
Superbowl Weekend!!
It's finally FRIDAY!! And I'm supporting the Chicago Bears today by wearing a Bears T-Shirt and jacket. Of course, everybody in the office is doing the same so it's not like I'm original or anything.

I have to type and post fast today due to the fact that my computer reboots itself about every 2 minutes. And, let me tell you, it's fucking annoying as hell. After every sentence I type I have to save this entry otherwise I have to rewrite it all. And that's not happening so what you get is what you get. In the past hour and a half that I've been at work my computer has rebooted itself a total of 10 times. Yes, I said 10 times. And I'm about ready to throw it out the window.

Of course, the great guys at corporate IT are sending me stuff to reload my computer's operating system - which I think is bogus and don't believe for a minute that it isn't completely 100% hardware related. But, the IT people obviously don't take me seriously because I'm just a fucking idiot in an agency office after all. I can't blame them, really. When I worked in IT I figured everybody I talked to was complete morons where computers are concerned myself so I can't really say much about that.

So, as soon as the FedEx bastard gets here with the reimage DVD I get the fun task of reloading my computer - which should take most of the fucking day. But, at least I don't have to work while I'm doing it. Just sit with my thumb up my ass and pretend to care.

Well, this weekend is it - the big game!! And I'm ready!! Well, not really ready because I have lots and lots to do this weekend. But, I gave Dennis a grocery list of stuff to pick up for Sunday so we'll have to see if he a) gets everything on the list, b) gets more stuff than what's on the list, or c) gives up completely and waits for me to get home to do the shopping myself.


I hope everybody enjoys this weekend and may the best team win.

GO BEARS!! Let's get a Superbowl Ring!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates