QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, February 01, 2007
Finally Getting Somewhere...
On the job front. The past 24 hours have been kind of interesting. I've received two calls and two emails regarding jobs that pay at least twice what I'm making right now. The only downfall is both are contracts for a year then permanent hire. One has benefits, one does not. I'm going to look into both positions to see if either are a good fit for me. It would also mean me moving back into the information technology field, hence the drastic change in salary. But, shit. Double my salary? Who wouldn't be interested in that?

But, I suppose I should probably not speak too much about this otherwise the IT spies here at work will know that I'm actually thinking about other opportunities. But, IT spies, let me stress that everybody thinks about and looks into other positions - doesn't mean they are gonna take 'em.

And there's reasons why I post that kinda shit. For the past two days I've been having problems with my computer and have had to have IT remote in to my computer to look at it. And, Dan, Mr. IT guy, if you're watching me now let me stress that you are a beautiful human being and you are a computer genius. There, that outta keep me out of the hot seat for at least a day or two.

Well, only 4 more days before the big ole Superbowl and the Bears, once again for the final time this year, take the field. But, the big question is - which Rex will show up? Will it be good Rex or evil Rex. I guess we'll know on Sunday.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates