QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 09, 2007
I've Become Insanely Boring
Thank God it's Friday! Yes, it's a silly cliche, but so appropriate today.

I know, I say that every single Friday. And I mean it every single Friday. But, this week is even more exceptional than any that has preceded it before. Okay, maybe not any but it ranks right up there. With this office move it's been extremely crazy around here. Bossman has had his ups and downs - which means his good moods and his bad moods. But, mostly good. It has to be stressful for him with all the work and time put into building this new office. And the mounting pressure to get out of this one so the new tenants can crash down the wall that separates us from the doctors office next door.

We have a boring weekend coming up. Nothing planned at all. But, sometimes, that's the best kind of weekend. No pressure to have to be someplace at a certain time, no pressure to have to do things we really don't want to do. But, weekend after weekend of doing nothing is making this blog extremely boring! I went back and read some of my entries for the past month and, truthfully, I wanted to fall asleep. I believe I will be getting out of this rut soon and have more interesting things to talk about than the work move and what's on TV.

It's been stressful around our house as well. With this weather the way it is, Dennis just hasn't been able to work - and this makes week three of time off for him. While it's great for his back to recuperate, it's taking it's toll on our wallets! But, Spring is around the corner and this cold shit can't last forever so it'll all work out in the end. We'll just be spending a lot of time around the house, watching TV and movies, messing with the dog, and trying to figure out something to fill the night so we're not falling asleep from boredom at nine pm. Being broke really does suck, but it's been a whole lot worse before and we made it through that so we'll survive this too.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates