QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, February 12, 2007
Winter Can Suck my Balls
When the Fuck is winter going to end? Yea, I know. It's only February 12th and it's not unusual to get hit with cold temperatures and snow in the middle of February. But, fuck February. March is around the corner which means Spring is not far behind. I vote next year that we just bypass winter completely and have summer year round. I wish it was that easy.

So, the Grammy's proved to be what it always is - just a bunch of crap. Anytime the Dixie Bitches can win three of the top awards you just know that the Grammy academy is just trying to make a political statement. I mean, Christ, the one Dixie Bitch wasn't even playing her guitar in their live performance for the love of God. Which is why, if you noticed, that they had about 3-4 backup guitarists behind them. She wasn't even playing the same chords as the song! So, if she would have been plugged in, which I doubt she was, you would have heard something really out there considering she was, after all, not even pretending to play live. They may be "not ready to play nice" but I'm not ready to give those idiot bitches any recognition for even being musicians. I mean, how many of the songs did they actually write anyway? Not many, I'm sure.

It's Monday, traffic sucked this morning due to the snow. It took an hour and a half to get in here and now I have a monster headache from hell. I hope this fucking day goes by fast because I just want to get home, make some dinner, curl up on the couch in a blanket and zone out on some shitty TV while preparing myself for what will no doubt, be a worse hell ride tomorrow.

I can't wait.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates