QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 16, 2007
I Love the Train
It's day 3 in our new office and things are finally all coming together in here. I still have buttloads of work to do however. It seems like it never ends. Fuck, I'm still not done getting all my stuff at home unpacked, let alone at work.

I took the train again this morning and, let me tell you, it's a sweet ride. I leave about a half an hour later than when I drive which is worth it in itself. Dennis drove me to the train station so I wouldn't even have to park the car so it was literally door to door service. The train leaves at 6:49 so we didn't even leave the house until 6:40. And I was at the train station 5 minutes early. How cool is that? And I learned something from the first train ride into work - get in the last car! When the train enters the train station at work it pulls ahead so the last car gets out right in front of the station and all I have to do is walk down the steps and into the door.




And here's the view of the train station from my desk. I fucking love that shit. No more bitching about traffic. And I'm sure you're all very happy about that.

Time to get to work. I hope everybody has a good weekend.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Friday, February 16, 2007 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so cool! I'm jealous! I wish my work was close to a train station that was on the same train line as one of the 2 where we live.

    Pretty soon it will be summer and you can take the train every day since your asshat co-worker won't have to help her kids with homework anymore. :)

     
  • At Friday, February 16, 2007 11:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW, it doesn't get any better than that! It's almost surreal, how close you are to the train!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates