QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, February 15, 2007
So, I Missed a Day
I know, I didn't blog yesterday. Oh well. It was one day. Get over it! Ok, I know, who the fuck cares if I miss a day. I guess I do because I actually felt strange to not have an entry yesterday. Yea, I'm a freak.

So, we're in the middle of the now infamous office move. Actually, it's not infamous except for to me, my boss, co-workers and my dear sweet loving husband that is sick to death of hearing about it. And who could blame him? I'm sick of it already. I got all the computers, servers, and everything else going yesterday so I did my job.

On Monday, my last post, I told you it took me 2 hours to get to work. And it snowed all day long, but it only took me 35 minutes to get home. How's that you ask? Because I did the smart thing for once in my life and left my car here at work and walked across the street from our new office to the train station and just parked my butt on that thing and didn't give a shit about the traffic. Dennis met me at the train station at home - which is less than a mile from our house. It was saaaahweeeeet. Then I rode the rail back to work the next morning. I can't do the train every day due to my co-worker having to leave early twice a week leaving me to stay until 4:30. And the next train out after that isn't until 5:30. I'm not that fucking dedicated to my job to work an extra 2 hours twice a week.

But, then again, I think you guys already knew that....
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:25 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, 35 minutes. That must've been really nice! It probably would have taken you over 2 hours to get home if you drove.

     
  • At Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we missed you!

    just think...by st. paddy's day both moves will be behind you and you will feel like the new office is old, the weather will be better and dennis should be getting more work and well, and it will be st. paddy's day for chris'sake!! that is always a good for sumthin'!

     
  • At Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:27:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    thanks anon.

    I'm just holding out for Spring.

    Should be here soon - or it better be!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates