QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
In Case I Go Blind
The eye is still ugly today. And probably will be for a week or two. According to the opthalmologist I saw yesterday. I feel kind of silly about going to see an opthalmologist about this because it's exactly what I thought it was - nothing. It's common, I suppose. But, still, nothing will freak you out more than seeing your eye covered in blood. And it's still a mystery on how it happened - probably some freak thing that will never be explained. But, at least I know that there's no damage and it'll clear up on it's own. Fuck! I'm bloody tired of talking about my stupid eye problems as of late. So, it ends now. Unless I go blind. If that happens, I'll be sure to not let you know. Who am I kidding. If I go blind I'll have to blog about it. But, wait, I won't be able to see my computer screen if that happens....problems problems problems.

I mean, seriously, now that I'm taking the train I feel I have nothing of significance to bitch about in the mornings. I can't complain about traffic. I can't bitch about the asstard that pulled out in front of me, nor can I subject you to incoherent babble about the soccer mom in the drive thru at Burger King.

Dare I say it? Maybe I've run out of things to complain about and now I might find myself *gasp* happy? No way. I'm not buying that for a second. I'm way too pessimistic to find that in my reality.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates