QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, February 26, 2007
Happy Trails...er, Monday
It's Monday - again. If I had my way I would outlaw Monday's. But, then Tuesday would be the new Monday so I would have to outlaw that too. Then what to do with Wednesday? I guess you see my point.

But, it's not like I really have anything else to do besides go to work - which is a very sad confession. I love being home and spending time with Dennis and Leo but, ya know, I get sick of being trapped in the house too. And if it makes me that crazy I can't imagine what it does to Dennis when he's not working. He did work three days last week, but this week ain't looking so hot. He'll be gone Thursday and Friday with his brother on some machine expo or something like that. Which will be good for him. And, possibly, by the time this week is over with we'll get rid of this new snow shit and he'll be able to work full time again.

Nothing at all to report. It's hard to find exciting things to blog about when you go to bed at 9pm on a Saturday night due to lack of anything more interesting to do. Although, the highlight of our Sunday was having to blaze a trail in the backyard so the dog could get to his favorite spot to do his business. I mean, come on!! Dig your own trail next time why don't ya? He's old and lazy and sometimes we gotta help him out a bit - otherwise he winds up constipated and cranky. And who wants that - from a dog!


posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates