QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 23, 2007
I ♥ Friday's
Now you can tell me it's Friday and not be lying to me!

Got nothing planned this weekend, as usual. We're just too broke to go out right now. We eat at home every night and haven't gone out in weeks. It's starting to really get to me now. But, Dennis has worked 3 days this week but we're supposed to be getting another storm hitting tomorrow. On the upside, hopefully, it'll all be over and done by Monday so he can work next week too. It's been a stressful month, more so than in past years, but, this too shall pass. I think it's a lot easier on me than it is him.

Grey's Anatomy was pretty good last night, but predictable. I mean, who didn't see it coming that Meredith's mom would wind up dying and she would be the one to push her to go back and keep living. And who didn't predict that Meredith would survive period? We all already knew that, but, it was a very good episode nonetheless. Christina was awesome last night in dealing with it and being there. And I loved Callie letting Izzy have it. Seriously, who does Izzy think she is anyway? I think she's secretly got a thing for George - why else would she be so fucking jealous of his new wife? And good for George telling Izzy to shove it - if she can't deal with him and Callie then she'll have to not deal with him. It also appears that Addison has finally given up the Derek ghost and realized that he never loved her the way he does Meredith. Which sets it up perfectly for their new spin off.


And that's about it. Once we're making money again and actually have a chance to go out and do something other than watch TV I'll come up with more imaginative things to write. But, until then, this is what you're stuck with so DEAL WITH IT.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates