QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, February 22, 2007
I'm Really Tired of Watching TV
Lost last night was pretty good, I thought. Although, that burly blond chick is just as scary in Lost as she was playing the psycho daughter of Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest. What was with the Asian tattoo chick tho? I didn't really get that whole thing. I'm still a little pissed off that they haven't given us any fucking answers to anything yet either. And where the fuck do the others "live"? Oh well. Guess I'll just have to keep watching to find out.

I did wind up watching the girls on American Idol last night. What is with the white chicks on this show? Is it really that difficult to find a white girl that can sing? I mean, come on! There were several women of color last night that were just amazing and really brought it. You could certainly tell the pro's from the karaoke champions last night. And, really, yes, that one girl (I don't remember any of their names and, really, don't care to) is pretty but come on! It's not like she's so over the top gorgeous that it excuses the fact THAT SHE CAN'T SING. I think I watch this show in horror every week because I still can't believe that the Superbowl of Karaoke is still going on after all these years. The best parts of this season so far have been Simon and Ryan's cat fights.


Yes, I'm in a very pissy mood today. I realized after I got out of my car and into the train station that I didn't bring a lighter or matches with me. So, you know what that means - I'm in the middle of an outrageous nicotine fit and I might have to go postal if I can't rectify this situation immediately. I really do need to quit. And I picked my birthday as my goal to do this. So, as of March 16th, I am no longer a smoker. Yes, I put it in print so I guess I'll have to do my best to stick with it. Fuck.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:56 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates