QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, March 08, 2007
Where the Fuck is Spring?
I'm freezing. But, then again, because I'm the first person in the office the heat is off when I get here. I have it turned up to 72 degrees, but it's just hit the 60 degree mark. So, I sit here, still in my coat, day dreaming for the day when it's warmer outside than it is inside.

American Idol last night. All I can say is Melinda, Melinda, Melinda. If she doesn't totally win this whole thing then next thing you know cats will be sleeping with dogs, world wide pandemonium I tell you! And I also like LaKisha, although I don't think she's quite as good as Melinda. I usually like Stephanie, but, man, last night her voice just seemed to go in and out - like she didn't have any control over it. And, obviously, the slut bag just sucked. And Haley? Please. She's just a tad too Kathie Lee Gifford for my taste. I totally expected her to break out in a bad rendition of "If my friends could see me now" with a big fucking picture of a cruise ship behind her.

I was a little confused by Lost last night. I didn't quite get this pirate eye patch guy. But, I suppose that's to be expected. I can't remember the last time something actually made sense on this show. Then again I don't think it's supposed to. It was nice to see an episode that featured Sayid because he's been largely ignored this season. Still, even though I watched it last night funny how right now I can't remember much about it. Except that Sayid tortured some woman and her husband is damned pissed off at him. I guess I'll have to watch it again this weekend since I was pretty fucking tired when I watched it last night.

Dennis just totally made me laugh out loud. Seriously. I sent him a text message letting him know I'm at work (he always wants me to text him - he worries about me awwwww) and he sends me a text message back saying:


Good. Now make some money and quit fucking around! I try to set a good example (blah blah fucking blah).

Seriously, I love that guy.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates